SPECIALIZING IN THE SOUTH FLORIDA LUXURY REAL ESTATE MARKETPLACE
Selling a luxury home requires an unique approach. It takes in-depth local market knowledge, marketing prowess and global connections to get the job done.
Lowell International Realty’s deep understanding of current market trends, and our years of marketing and transactional negotiation experience have positioned the company as a leading luxury real estate firm in South Florida.
WHY CHOOSE LOWELL INTERNATIONAL REALTY TO SELL YOUR HOME?
- Experience – We’ve sold over a half billion dollars of real estate in South Florida.
- Our extensive development and sales background means we understand how to accentuate the most saleable features of your home and can ensure that you put your best foot forward as you prepare your property for sale.
- We pride ourselves on combining the best of tried and true marketing techniques with new media and technology to gain global quality exposure for your home.
- We have an extensive network of buyers waiting to hear about new properties that match their criteria.
COMBINING THE BEST OF TRIED AND TRUE MARKETING TECHNIQUES WITH NEW MEDIA AND TECHNOLOGY
HOW WE SELL YOUR HOME – Our team will provide you with:
- A Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) to help advise you how to price your home
- A professional photographer to photograph and create a virtual tour of your home
- Continuous monitoring of your neighborhood and other comparable areas
- Assistance with staging and enhancing your home
- A to Z transaction management
- Skillful negotiations
- Through our sister company, Lowell Homes, the ability to assist you with the execution of any enhancements you may want to make on your home.
WHERE WE ADVERTISE
We use many of the following outlets when selling a home:
- The MLS (Multiple Listing Service) – a database of homes that licensed realtors regularly search
- Public open houses
- Broker’s open houses
- Newspaper and magazine advertisements (The Miami Herald, Neighbors, Indulge Magazine, DuPoint Registry, Pinecrest Magazine and much more)
- Online advertisments on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) and popular real estate destinations including The New York Times online, Wall Street Journal online real estate section and more.
- Targeted direct mail including postcards and informational pieces
- Informative professionally designed brochures for each home we list
- Home tour videos to attract buyers outside of the local market
- E-newsletters and E-brochures
- Personal contact – phone calls and emails to our sphere
We want the world to find your home on the web, and when they do we want it to shine. Photos and information about your home are syndicated far and wide with our sophisticated internet marketing platform.
- We create an individual website for your property with loads of informative content which is syndicated globally.
- All of our listings are distributed to other online sources including:
- The MLS for Miami-Dade, Broward and Palm Beach counties
- The MLS for 37 other real estate associations throughout Florida
- A nationwide MLS for agents who are helping clients relocate to South Florida
- Some of the top Realtor Associations in the U.S. including sites in New York, Las Vegas and Washington D.C.
- The leading real estate search websites for buyers including Realtor.com, Trulia.com, and Zillow.com
- Other real estate brokerage websites: to increase the chances that prospective buyers find your home no matter where they look.
It is estimated that as many as 60% of buyers this past year in the South Florida real estate market are from another country. Your home needs to be marketed globally. Your listing is syndicated to the following international websites:
QUALITY IS KEY
While we pride ourselves on being a highly technologically advanced real estate company, we also believe in the power of good salesmanship and hard work to get your home sold. Underscoring everything we do is the belief that the marketing materials for your home must reflect the value of the home to help reinforce the asking price. In order to achieve this, we employ a team of professional photographers and graphic designers who create a polished introduction to your home for potential buyers.
KNOW YOUR HOME’S VALUE
Before you select an agent, find out how much your home is worth.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.